Aviation Weather bot - Terms of Service
- Hi! thanks for visiting.
- The Aviation Weather Bot ("chatbot", "app" or "service") is available on the Messenger platform. The Aviation Weather Bot
is designed to provide pilots and other users interested in aviation weather with up to date METAR, TAF and basic astronomical data
for airports in the USA and around the world.
- The service is free.
- While the app authors strive to ensure accurate and up to date information, The Aviation Weather Bot cannot be construed as
being an official weather source.
- The data provided is informational in nature. In no case shall the authors
of the app be held responsible for any consequence resulting from the use of the service or information provided by the service.
- The weather data presented in the app is gathered in real time from the Aviation Weather Center
and the National Atmospheric and Oceanographic Administration.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for all inquiries.
It is the responsibility of the pilot to obtain all information pertinent to a flight from official sources.
Please make sure to use official aviation weather sources to plan your flight.
More to come ...